Monday, 9 July 2012

one hundred pound asos challenge

Bored with whole wardrobe + pretty belt = PROBLEM JOYFULLY SOLVED

Recently I've seen a few of my favourite bloggers creating beautiful looks for the ASOS £100 challenge so I thought I'd try my hand at putting together an outfit for a summer's day in the park for under £100 too. I'm not a patterns or bright colours kinda girl but I like adding a hint of colour through a simple belt.
Suddenly you get a shooshed up dress! Magical.
Today's lesson: never underestimate the power of The Accessory!


3 comments:

  1. nice one! i love asos; their own brand stuff is really great, and then they have so many other labels! you could easily get your whole wardrobe there...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i really like asos! they have the cutest things :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! Love the tribal belt too! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

hey.