Wednesday, 9 January 2013

foals are back

If you haven't already heard it, you're in a for a bit of a surprise.

Inhaler sounds completely different from the Foals we all know and love, yet there is no denying it’s still them. After the unexpected funky opening it quickly moves onto something completely new in relation to what we've heard in either of their first 2 albums, Antidote and Total Life Forever. I can't tell whether I like it or not. Not the most helpful review, I know, but let me know what you think. Their upcoming album, Holy Fire, is out on February 11th, I've already pre-ordered it on iTunes.

If you're interested Foals are playing a one-off London date at Royal Albert Hall on March 28th. Support on the night comes from Efterklang and tickets are still available for the matinee here.

Also, check out the jackets in the video! I need to get myself one of them.


1 comment:

hey.