Sunday, 13 January 2013

running songs

Most mornings, I try to go for a 4 mile run along the beach path near where I live when I'm at home from uni.

A couple of years ago, I remember one day working at the local pub, I was putting something on a high shelf and some boy said, 'Wow, check out your man calves'. Of course I laughed it off, ha ha ha, like it was a hilarious joke, ha ha ha, but I was 18, and mortified. I'd been doing a lot of running, and was even thinking of doing the marathon, but that comment knocked that one on the head. How ridiculous! I didn't run the marathon because someone made a silly comment.

But over the past few months, I've really got back into it and have embraced my solid calves. Anyhoots, thought I'd share a few random songs from my playlist which I listen whilst running. They're not your usual workout mix/fitness beats, as I find them distracting. Tell me what you think!




6 comments:

  1. Ugh, strangers say the weirdest things! Weren't they ever told not to say anything at all if they didn't have anything nice to say?! Good luck with getting back into running. Great playlist!

    partyatgatsbys.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for sharing thse! I am always looking for new running songs to distract me from the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you're able to run four miles...I can barely run one before wanting to die. I can't believe someone said that to you. You should've slapped them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh totally agree with some Florence - this is a great selection!

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin and GFC??

    Let me know and will follow straight back,

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Darwin Deez song :)

    Please come by and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

hey.