Sunday, 6 January 2013

weekly favourites #2

All I Want - Kodaline : Definitely watch the video for this one, it manages to take this song to a whole new level. Slightly surreal but genius at the same time, with no obvious appearance from the stars of the band, it tells a tale of man’s best friend and how to find love when you work a 9 – 5 and happen to look like a vampire. Try not to cry.


You - The 1975 : Can't get enough of this song. A band to watch in 2013. Check out this interview with them here


No Angels Ft. Ella - Bastille : A great song, definitely give it a listen, if you like Lana Del Rey, you'll like this. Good-old mash up beautifully done by the London-based pop band: TLC "No Scrubs” mixed up with the XX’s “Angels”.


Sea - Roosevelt : The dog in this video is an excellent actor. Also, Roosevelt recently toured with Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs.


Forever - Haim : A sister act and deserving winners of the Sound of 2013 poll. They've been compared lots to Fleetwood Mac. It's truly a 80's charts singles sound.


Tell me what you think, and enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Amzing videos!Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love music posts :) And that last song is going on my itunes playlist, so thanks :D

    cestkenza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the 1975, and Kodaline! You have amazing taste in music girl

    ps. I love your blog, it's so lovely! x

    dozen dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these picks! Great music :)

    www.inspirationlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So my favourite song for a while has been Haim 's Forever!
    I love it so much!
    I enjoyed the first one and was quite fond of the third.
    But Haim---- Best!

    Thank you for introducing some good songs/bands here.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

hey.