Tuesday, 5 March 2013

isle of wight festival

So, festivals? I'm hoping to go to Latitude and Isle of Wight. You?

Looking ahead to the summer, the Isle of Wight Festival 2013 is shaping up to be one of the best. The headline performances are from The Stone Roses, The Killers and Bon Jovi. Plus, there's also the likes of Emeli Sandé (who seems to be everywhere these days), Jake Bugg, The Script, The Maccabees, and Ellie Goulding.

Not one to miss!

Follow the link here for more info and tickets!




2 comments:

  1. Wow I bet it will be amazing, I'm going to Reading this year but I wish I could also go to T in the Park, I mean, what a line up!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last festival I went to was Coachella ! ;) I do miss music festivals ;)


    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete

hey.